During Dutch Design Week, MU will host a lively talk show in which authors speak aloud. By welcoming different guests, we will push the boundaries of design in a manner that is both intriguing for a broad audience - and engaging for experts and professional designers.
Create Out Loud is in collaboration witch and will be presented by Isolde Hallensleben and recorded on audio.
Create Out Loud #7: Sparking Tech & Design (29 October)
Designers and engineers do not live in the same world, or so it may seem. But collaboration between the two is becoming increasingly important and it offers many benefits. Especially in a city like Eindhoven, sparks can fly when the two meet. We not only boast internationally recognized conceptual design at a high level, but the university leads in various areas of technology, and only a few steps away we also have a star player in the field of microchips. MU wants to stir up the fire by making space for an experimental Peek & Poke brain clash. Curious what the outcome will be? Come to the last Create Out Loud talk show of the year to find out.
Caroline Hummels (TU/e), Daniel de Bruin (artist), Frank Kolkman (experimental designer & Dutch Design Award nominee) and Mitchell Jacobs (Studio Tast, GoTo Kickstarter), among others.
Doors open at 17:30 event begins at 18.00
- Create Out Loud #1: Sunday October 23 - For Play, Shaping Sexuality
- Create Out Loud #2: Monday October 24 - Hybrid Design, on what design can be
- Create Out Loud #3: Tuesday October 25 - Spirituality in Design
- Create Out Loud #4: Wednesday October 26- Crafting Complex Materials
- Create Out Loud #5: Thursday October 27 - Fail Design, designing & solving world problems
- Create Out Loud #6: Friday October 28 - Parliament of Things
- Create Out Loud #7: Saturday October 29 - Sparking Tech & Design