On September 23rd and 24th we celebrate our fist INBETWEEN weekend. This means that - inbetween two MU exhibitions -for 48 hours you can do your thing. At MU, on Strijp-S.
Often people ask us if our space is available for shows, presentations or exhibitions. And because of our tight and full schedule, we often have to say no. Too often, we think. Therefore, we are going to create space inbetween our exhibitions, so that Eindhoven and Brabant-based makers and thinkers can use our wonderfull space at Strijp-S as a stage. Three times a year, or more often if possible.
Do you want 48 hours MU? Send in your cool idea before the 5th of August to firstname.lastname@example.org
INBETWEEN, WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
- you work in Eindhoven or Brabant
- you are a maker, a collective or a student
- art, performance, games, spoken word, fashion, robotics, or something inbetween.
- Or something completely different; )
- 48 hours incl. set up and dismantling
- other terms and conditions agreed with MU
- Surprise us!
INBETWEEN # 1 is on 23 and 24 September (deadline August 5th) INBETWEEN # 2 is on 18 and 19 November (deadline submission 15 October)