CALL FOR PROPOSALS: DEADLINE 15 OCTOBER
On November 18th and 19th the second INBETWEEN will take place. This means that at MU, in Strijp-S - in between two MU exhibitions - for 48 hours you can do your thing. Ylja Band and Tristan RoQues already set the tone with their Twister Madness during the first MU INBETWEEN. Who’s next?
Often people ask us if our space is available for shows, presentations or exhibitions. And because of our tight and full schedule, we often have to say no. Too often, we think. That’s why we’ve created space inbetween our exhibitions, so that Eindhoven and Brabant-based makers and thinkers can use our wonderfull space as a stage. It will happen three times a year, or more often if possible.
Want to see your idea come to life for 48 hours in MU? Submit your plan now to Vivian@mu.nl
INBETWEEN, WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- You are a creator, collective or student
- You work in Brabant
- You create art, performance, games, spoken word, fashion, robotics, or something in-between. Is your idea something completely different? Remember everything is possible!
- You have a solid on and offline communication plan (who do you want to reach and how will you succeed?)
- You have a work plan for how you will construct and deconstruct your idea
- You return the MU space to us in the same condition you got it
INBETWEEN, WHAT DOES MU OFFER?
We don’t have budget but we can offer you:
- A cool space on Strijp-S (specifications of the space in consulation with MU)
- An exposition spot at MU for 48 hours (incl. your construction and deconstruction)
- Input from our experts and the network of our programmers to make your project even better (if you want)
- Use of our technical equipment (if we have it in house) and materials in consultation with our producer
- Use of MU (digital) communication channels for your made by you content
For inspiration check INBETWEEN #1: The most extravagant twister game ever live streamed in an art space!
INBETWEEN #2 is on 18 & 19 november (deadline is 15 October)