Knuffeltherapie (Cuddle Therapy): Dutch Lyrics, universal energy!
We can all use a cuddle! Stippenlift and Bas Kosters embrace their audience – from an appropriate distance – in MU Hybrid Art House.
For an hour, Stippenlift en Bas Kosters take you along in their own world, where you can feel a little less lonely in these times of isolation and aversion. Immerse yourself in the visiual opening programme of music and videos that will be projected all over MU, and finally enjoy a Stippenlift live session again.
Especially for Knuffeltherapie (Cuddle Therapy) the inimitable Bas Kosters made five human-size cuddly toys. Maybe you are one of the lucky visitors who don’t have to spend this evening alone?
Please note: there are two separate sessions, the first starting at 20.00 and the second at 21.30. There are links to EventBrite below, make sure you select the right session.
Knuffeltherapie with Stippenlift and Bas Kosters
Door open: 19.30
Cuddle Session 1: 20.00
Cuddle Session 2: 21.30
Tickets: 5 euro / students 2,50
Click here for more information about the programme
Continue to read the MU COVID-19 Visitor conditions, Sanitation guidelines and Health precautions below, or click here for a pdf.
VISITOR CONDITIONS, SANITATION GUIDELINES AND HEALTH PRECAUTIONS
*MU COVID-19 Visitor conditions
1. Don’t go out with symptoms of illness, including a head cold, running nose, sore throat, light cough or a temperature. You are welcome if you and your household members have been symptom-free for at least 24 hours.
2. Children up to twelve years old are not required to maintain 1,5 metres distance from others.
3. Young people up to 18 years old are not required to maintain 1,5 metres distance among themselves.
They do need to keep 1,5 metres distance from adults who do not belong to the same party.
4. Certain situations make it very hard to maintain 1,5 metres distance.
Especially people who need assistance and their companions are exempted from the 1,5 metres guideline.
5. Avoid public transportation during rush hours.
6. PIN only (debit card).
7. Keep a distance of 1.5 meter from visitors who are not members of your party.
8. Always follow directions by MU staff.
9. Always follow the sanitation guidelines.
**MU COVID-19 Sanitation guidelines
1. To watch a VR installation, first ask our staff at the desk to disinfect the gear. Use at your own risk.
2. Clean any headphones before use with the available disinfectants at MU. Use at your own risk.
3. Wash your hands frequently, especially after actions involving surface contact in places
accessible to others.
In general: before you go out, when you return back home, after blowing your nose, before meals and after visiting the bathroom.
In MU: wash your hands with water and soap for at least 20 seconds, dry with a paper towel
Dispose of towels in the lidded bin.
4. Cough and sneeze into your elbow, not your hands.
5. Use paper tissues to blow your nose and dispose of them immediately in a lidded bin.
6. Wash your hands after blowing your nose.
7. Don’t shake hands.
8. Keep a distance of 1.5 meter from people who are not a household member.
***MU COVID-19 Health precautions
1. Do you have any symptoms of a cold, like a head cold, running nose, sore throat, light cough or a temperature (up to 38°C)? Do a test. Stay at home.
2. Do you have symptoms of a cold and a fever (over 38°C) and/or tightness of the chest? Or do you have a household member with these symptoms? Get tested. Stay at home; the same applies to your household members.