MU and De Ontdekfabriek join forces to explore, broaden, deepen and connect with groups. During this program you wil visit MU, De Ontdekfabriek and Strijp-S. It wil start next school year 2016-2017 and wil be for the ages from 12 -17 (High School).
Concept & program:
During the launch at MU you will learn to have a different and independent point of view during the interactive tour through the exhibition. After the tour the group goes outside to expand that new point of view by examining Strijp-S, using a personal theme and mission and learn how to see new possibilities. At the end at De Ontdekfabriek, the group wil use all there experience and the things they saw at MU and Strijp-S in the Green Screen workshop.
During every exhibition at MU we offer a interactive tour. During the interactive tour we provide an accessible introduction and discuss the subjects . MU encourages a free set-up in which pupils and students feel the freedom to say what they feel, see and experience, as long as they can explain why. We try to link the works to certain social and educational issues matching the group.
Please send an email for more information
- Period: the whole year, during exhibitions.
- Duration: approx 5hrs (adjustment is possible)
- Target group: Secondary school / High School (12 - 17)
- Location: MU (Torenallee 40-06 Eindhoven) Strijp-S & De Ontdekfabriek
- Cost for schools: please send an email for more information
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org